It’s time for some End of Year Sales! In my opinion, these are the best sales all year and if I have saved some pennies for after Christmas, I love to stock up on some essentials. See my favorites for Clean Beauty here!
Beautycounter Our Favorites for Your Favorite Set – A whole new skincare set for your nightly routine, including my fave Oil, Lip Conditioner, and of course ROSEWATER!!
Naughty to Nice Gift Set – The charcoal cleansing bar and mask are just what your 2017 needs to start of with clear skin!
Soothing Face Oil – I cannot believe these are on sale! This face oil has single handedly transformed my skin!!
Blush/Bronzer Duo – A blush and bronzer in one for $21! I wear this every single day. It’s so handy to have them both in one compact!
**If you make a purchase TODAY and join my BAND OF BEAUTY. I will personally mail you a FREE MASCARA!!! I’ll get your receipt in my inbox when you use my links and I will reach out to you to let you know that your mascara is on the way!! xoxo
100% PURE SALE
100% Pure is having an up to 60% off sale!!
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Lipstick – these lipsticks are incredibly moisturizing with a rich color. This melon is a gorgeous coral-nude!
I absolutely love this brand and they have several other lipglosses and eyecolors for less than $10!
Happy shopping and be sure to let me know what you decide to buy!
Over the weekend, I did a Personal Consultation for a friend who wanted to get started with natural skincare + makeup! Best part – the whole thing was a surprise from her husband and we had the best time with a Hollybeth Organics Grits & Honey Scrub mini facial and trying all sorts of makeup! She picked out so many great things and will start 2017 off with a brand new skincare + beauty regimen. How fun is that?
Here were a few of her favorites:
One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil and Makeup Remover
One Love Organics Skin Dew
Beautycounter Soothing Face Oil
Beautycounter Luminous Nudes Set
100% Pure Concealer
Beautycounter Lengthening Mascara
If you are interested in a personal consultation to get started with natural beauty, inbox me and we can set up an online consultation – I can get you headed in the right direction! I am excited to help so many of you towards a less-toxic, healthy new year!
I am all about some New Year goals. Two years ago in January, my husband whisked me away to a tropical vacation in the Dominican Republic. It was our first New Year married and I must say, I am rather fond of a beach vacay in January (wink, wink Jonathan). It was pretty smart on my husband’s part too, because we took some time to evaluate our finances + create a budget for the year. That sort of conversation goes much better for everyone involved under palm trees, and with a fruity drink in my hand. Last year, we did a weekend at this beautiful property in Georgia called Barnsley Gardens. It’s a little slice of heaven. This year we are doing a staycation, which is great because no matter where we are, it’s a pretty special tradition. Taking a little time at the beginning of the year to reflect on the year you’ve left behind and make new goals for the one ahead.
As most do, I will take some time to evaluate my health and make goals for the new year. I love this natural beauty journey and I am eager to learn even more in 2017! I hope that we will all make a goal toward a less-toxic, natural lifestyle. Here are a few recommendations that will jumpstart your green beauty journey!
I love what Beautycounter is doing to create a movement towards safer cosmetics in the US. They have banned over 1500 toxic ingredients from their products, while the US has only banned 11. They have superior standards and the products are just gorgeous!
Our Favorites Gift Set is a whole new skincare regimen for 2017!
Winter Warmth Palette is a gorgeous, neutral palette with everything you need for an every-day look.
This Luminous Nudes Gift Set is stunning. These are my everyday lip products and I just LOVE the packaging!
The Cleansing Balm is one of my all-time favorite products. You need this in your life.
My blush and bronzer all in one place? Yes, thank you.
The Blush and Bronzer Duo
I love this Mascara. It turns my barely-there eyelashes and gives them length + lift. Beautycounter worked really hard on this formula and it shows. So good.
Here’s to a healthy + happy new year to us all!
One of my favorite brands, 100% Pure is having a 20% off event! In addition, FREE SHIPPING and if you spend at least $100, you receive a FREE MASCARA!!
I love this brand because their products are 100% natural and 100% cruelty-free. 100% free of artificial colors, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemical preservatives and all other toxins. Many of their products are pigmented with fruits…you even get a hint of a berry scent when you open the mascara tube. LOVE!
My recommendations for what to get in this sale:
BB Cream – I wear Shade Aglow
10-Free Nailpolish in Custard
Free of 10 harmful chemicals found in traditional polishes
Semi- Matte Lipstick in Marrakesh
This color would be AMAZE for New Years!
Lip Caramel in Truffle
Super Pigmented for a gloss and goes on like a plum, with a hint of tawny!
I have created a gift guide for those that like to shop local, and just so happen to be from the SOUTH! A combination of clean beauty and fun products for the most discerning recipient!
- I love this Southern treasure of a read, Aspirations of the Heart! It’s such a fun read, set in my city of Atlanta in the early 1900’s. The plot is thick with mystery, romance and rich history. A must-read this holiday season!
- I always have the Atlanta-based Revive Your Bath Peppermint Lip Balm in my handbag. It’s simply made from Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Candelilla Wax + Peppermint Essential Oil, so you can feel great about what you are putting on your lips. I love this balm..and the price point. I have already put in my stocking-stuffer order!
- I received my Grits and Honey Scrub from the hands of HollyBeth herself, in her downtown Atlanta studio. She told me that the recipe comes from her mother and I just love the southern ingredients – grits and Georgia tupelo honey! As a mask, or a scrub alone, it is sure to make your skin happy this winter!
- Sugarboo Designs Hello Series Melamime Plates were featured on Good Morning America as a top gift this season! These are perfect for the thoughtful entertainer! Sugarboo Designs is also based in Georgia!
- It’s all in a name and Skin Savior is no exception. St. Simons Island-based One Love Organics has certainly bottled a little miracle-worker with this product! It even comes in a travel-size for your winter wonderland adventures!
- I absolutely swear by everything Marilyn does. Her Gluten-free Bubble Bread Mix is a crowd-pleaser for the gluten-free and gluten-friendly at your holiday gathering. I swear her gluten-free products are the best there are and your gluten-friendlies will be none the wiser!
Happy Shopping, Y’all!